- To join you must be over the age of 18, we are not ageist, we are only doing this as a precaution based on Tumblr’s rules involving minors.
- Check the taken characters list — if the character you want is open, then they’re obviously yours for the taking.
- Once you’ve been accepted, follow everyone and you’ll be good to go! Make an open post or start interaction — you can’t expect everyone to come to you.
General Roleplay Rules:
- Try to keep OOC to a minimum. We’d prefer it if you tried not to make too many posts that aren’t in character. Adding OOC notes to your tags is okay, but if you wanna talk OOC then please take it to your personal accounts, to a messaging system, or something else.
- You’re also expected to have a good grasp on your character. We’re perfectly willing to accept first-time roleplayers, but if that’s the case then make sure to study up on your character. Adopt their quirks, their characteristics, their habits.
- Please try to use proper spelling and grammar. We don’t expect yours to be perfect, but refrain from using shorthand/chatspeak, and please just do your best.
- Try not to spam the dash with pictures. However we do enjoy personal art - but it has to be in character and of your character.
- Please don’t reblog things that aren’t related to the roleplay! We’re willing to accept things like “put this symbol in my ask box for blah blah blah”, but if you’re going to reblog them, then you’re expected to do so in character.
- UT is yaoi/yuri/slash/shonen-ai/shoujo-ai friendly! Nothing will be forced on you, but if you want to join then you need to be accepting of it at the very least.
- We work on a strike system here — if the mods catch you breaking the rules, we’ll send you a warning, which will count as a strike. If you get three warnings (three strikes), you’ll be removed from the masterlist and your character will be opened.
- You’re allowed to have three (1) characters to begin with until further notice.
- No godmodding, no harassing other members, be polite.
- No permanently genderbent characters.
- Please do not interact with non-members! Answering asks from non-roleplayers is okay, but we’ll have to ask that you refrain from interacting with roleplayers not associated with UT to avoid confusion.
Activity and Reservation Rules:
- We expect all of our members to be active. If anyone is inactive for two weeks without being on hiatus or for some other good reason, you’ll be removed from the group. By ‘active’, we don’t mean just occasionally popping in to remind everyone that you’re still alive. We mean actively roleplaying and interacting with other members in character. When we check to see how long it’s been, we won’t be looking at when your last post in general was - we’ll be looking at when the last time you roleplayed was.
- A hiatus can only last one month unless a specific absence length is given. If you’ve been on hiatus for more than a month, you’ll be removed from the group.
- Reservations last for 1 week